HCX-13 Derrick for Geological Exploration
1. The derrick has a reasonable structure with its story height of 1.3m. Thanks to the light weight, it is easy to install quickly.
2. It enjoys a high payload capacity. It can lift up the drilling rig drilling vertical hole at the height of 800m or inclined hole at the height of 600m in geological exploration.
3. The HCX-13 derrick for geological exploration is highly adaptable. Owing to its steel pedestal, it can be equipped to those vertical drilling rigs from 300m to 800m.
4. The pedestal of the derrick has a small floor area. Hence it is quiet suitable for the mountain area. The cost for ground excavation and leveling is pretty low.
Specification of Derrick for Geological Exploration:
|Nominal Height of Derrick||13m|
|Max. Static Load of Crown Block||320 Kn|
|Length of Stand||2×4.5 or 3×3|
|Nominal Area of Pedestal||3.8m ×4.7m|
|Number of Crown Block||3|
|Max. Load of Hanging Cage||0.8 Kn|
|Weight of Derrick for Geological Exploration||4450kg|
- HCX-18, SGZ-18 Drill Derrick1. The derrick is well structured. Its story height is 1.7 m. The weight of is light. HCX-18 derrick is convenient to assemble in a short time.
2. It has a large payload capacity. This drill derrick can be used for vertical hole drilling and inclined hole drilling. The height for the vertical hole drilling is 1500m and the inclined, 1200m ...