HXY-9 Core Drilling Rig General HXY-9 is an improved product based on HXY-8. It is mainly used in core drill with diamond bit or hard tungsten-carbide tipped bit in the field of geology, metallurgy, coal mine, hydrological and engineering drilling. It can also be used in the fields of superficial-zone petroleum and natural gas mining, mine's gallery ventilation and water discharge tunnel drilling as well as foundation pile construction in large diameter. Product introduction
The HXY-9 core drilling rig is a new type of deep hole core exploration technology and equipment designed and developed on the basis of the HXY-8 drilling rig according to the requirements of deep ore prospecting in my country. Mainly used in geology, metallurgy, coal, hydrology, engineering and other industries, with diamond and cemented carbide drilling as the main drilling equipment, also suitable for engineering geological exploration, geological scientific exploration special hole exploration, shallow and middle oil and gas exploration, Mine tunnel ventilation, drainage, hydrological well drilling and construction of large-diameter foundation piles, etc. HXY-9 type is vertical shaft type.
This type of drilling rig adopts a normally open clutch mechanism, with simple and compact structure, reasonable layout, convenient operation and maintenance, and strong drilling reliability.
1. The drilling rig has more speed series (10) and a reasonable speed range, and the low speed torque is large. Therefore, the drilling rig has strong technological adaptability and a wide range of use, which is not only suitable for small-diameter diamond core drilling, but also meets the requirements of large-diameter carbide core drilling and some engineering drilling.
2. The drilling rig can be decomposed into multiple integral parts for easy transportation and relocation.
3. The structure is simple and the layout is reasonable, which is convenient for maintenance, maintenance and repair.
4. The drilling rig has two reverse rotation speeds, which is convenient for accident handling.
5. The center of gravity of the drilling rig is low, the fixing is firm, the moving vehicle is stable, and the stability is good when drilling at high speed.
6. The instrument is complete, which is convenient for the observation of various drilling parameters.
7. The operating handle is centralized, easy to operate, simple and flexible.
8. The mud pump is driven independently, and the power configuration and airport layout are more flexible.
9. Circular slips can be configured according to user needs, which can directly clamp the rope drill pipe for drilling, eliminating the need for active drill pipe.
10. The hydraulic system is equipped with a hand-operated oil pump. When the power machine cannot work, the hand-operated oil pump can still be used to deliver pressure oil to the feeding cylinder, and the drilling tools in the hole can be pulled out to avoid buried drilling accidents.
11. The winch is equipped with a water brake to ensure smooth and safe drilling when drilling deep holes.
|1. Basic parameters
|3200m (Φ73mm ordinary drill pipe)
|2600m (Φ89mm ordinary drill pipe)
|4200m (NQ drill pipe)
|3200m (HQ drill pipe)
|Vertical shaft rotation angle
|6088×2040×3400mm (with diesel engine)
|17000kg (with motor)
|17600kg (with diesel engine)
|2. Rotator (when equipped with 160kW, 1480r/min power machine)
|Vertical shaft speed
|Forward low speed
|Forward high speed
|Reverse low speed
|Reverse high speed
|Vertical axis travel
|Maximum lifting force of vertical shaft
|Maximum pressure of vertical shaft
|Maximum rotary torque of vertical shaft
|Vertical shaft through hole diameter
|3. Winch (when equipped with 160kW, 1480r/min power machine)
|Single rope maximum lifting capacity (third layer)
|Boost Speed (Tier 3)
|Wire rope diameter
|4. Car moving device
|Moving cylinder stroke
|5. Hydraulic system
|System set working pressure
|Gear pump displacement
|6. Rig power