XY-44T Tower Crane Core Ddrill Rig
XY-44T tower-crane integrated core drilling rig is suitable for diamond and cemented carbide drilling of solid deposits, as well as for engineering geology, shallow oil, natural gas, groundwater drilling, and also for hydrological wells, tunnel ventilation, drainage and dam grouting It is especially suitable for drilling inclined holes with a drilling depth of less than 1100m and a range of 45-90°.
1. The tower adopts a four-edged mast assembly structure, ground installation, and hydraulic lifting of the tower. When the main engine moves back and the vertical shaft leaves the orifice, the movable pulley block of the crane can move forward, which can compensate for the backward movement of the main engine. The drilling tower can also adjust the angle clockwise for inclined hole operation.
2. The drilling rig has more speed series (8 stages) and a reasonable speed range, and the low speed torque is large. Therefore, the drilling rig has strong technological adaptability and a wide range of use, which is not only suitable for small-diameter diamond core drilling, but also meets the requirements of large-diameter carbide core drilling and some engineering drilling.
3. The drilling rig is light in weight, good in disassembly, easy to relocate, and suitable for operation in mountainous areas.
4. The structure is simple and the layout is reasonable, which is convenient for maintenance, maintenance and repair.
5. The drilling rig has two reverse rotation speeds, which is convenient for accident handling.
6. The center of gravity of the drilling rig is low, the fixing is firm, the moving vehicle is stable, and the stability is good when drilling at high speed.
7. The instrument is complete, which is convenient for the observation of various drilling parameters.
8. The operating handle is centralized, easy to operate, simple and flexible.
9. The mud pump is driven independently, and the power configuration and airport layout are more flexible.
10. Circular slips can be configured according to user needs, which can directly clamp the rope drill pipe for drilling, eliminating the need for active drill pipe.
11. The hydraulic system is equipped with a hand-operated oil pump. When the power machine cannot work, the hand-operated oil pump can still be used to deliver pressure oil to the feeding cylinder, and the drilling tools in the hole can be pulled out to avoid buried drilling accidents.
12. The hoist is equipped with a water brake to ensure smooth and safe drilling when drilling deep holes.
|1. Basic parameters|
|Drilling depth||1100m (Φ42mm ordinary drill pipe)|
|600m (Φ60mm ordinary drill pipe)|
|1100m (BQ rope drill pipe)|
|880m (NQ rope drill pipe)|
|Drill tower adjustment angle||45~90°|
|Nominal area of tower base||4×4㎡|
|Number of skywheels||5 (two wheels)|
|Crane rated load||100kN|
|Active Workbench Load||80kg|
|Dimensions of drilling rig (length × × )||4000×4000×10530mm|
|Rig weight (without power)||4940kg|
|2. Rotator (when equipped with 30kW, 1480r/min power machine)|
|Vertical shaft speed||Forward low speed||82;151;215;313r/min|
|Forward high speed||251;463;660;961r/min|
|Reverse low speed||67r/min|
|Reverse high speed||204r/min|
|Vertical axis travel||600mm|
|Maximum lifting force of vertical shaft||126kN|
|Maximum pressure of vertical shaft||94kN|
|Maximum rotary torque of vertical shaft||3860N·m|
|Vertical shaft through hole diameter||92mm|
|3. Winch (when equipped with 30kW, 1480r/min power machine)|
|Single rope maximum lifting capacity||45kN|
|Boost Speed (Tier 3)||0.69;1.28;1.82;2.65m/s|
|Wire rope diameter||17.5、18.5mm|
|4. Car moving device|
|Moving cylinder stroke||460mm|
|The maximum distance between front end and the orifice||278mm|
|5. Hydraulic system|
|System set working pressure||8MPa|
|Gear pump displacement||20ml/r|
|6. Rig power|