HYKD-4A Full Hydraulic Underground Drill Rig HYKD-4A full hydraulic tunnel drilling rig is mainly used in coal, geology, metallurgy, engineering and other industries, used for large-diameter gas drainage holes, water injection holes and large-diameter horizontal holes in surface engineering in mines, tunnels, and coal mines construction. It can meet the requirements of large-diameter roller cone drilling, large-diameter carbide drilling and impact rotary drilling.
1. Split layout, small size, light weight, convenient relocation and flexible operation.
2. The power unit uses an explosion-proof motor and a control system to drive the hydraulic pump, and the motor drives the rotation of the main shaft and the direct push mechanism of the oil cylinder to realize the feeding and rotation functions of the power head.
3. The hydraulic chuck fully meets the functions of clamping, shackle and power-off protection of the drill pipe.
4. The mast slide telescopic function, which is convenient for the mast and the base to stick closely to the base during drilling to enhance the stability of the work.
5. The up and down swing of the swing arm and the mast is suitable for multi-angle opening requirements.
6. The power head spindle has a wide speed range and a large rotation torque.
Main Technical Specifications:
|Drilling Depth (m)||BQ||600|
|Drill Head Rated Rotary Torque||Nm||1000|
Lifting Force/Feeding Force (Chain)
Lifting Force/Feeding Force
(Cylinder Driving Directly)
|Rated Power of Electromotor||kW||55|
|Rated Rotary Speed of Electromotor||r/min||1480|
|Drill Head Feeding Stroke||mm||1800|
|Single-wire Hoisting Capacity of Wire-line Winch||kN||12|
|Rope Dia. of Wire-line Winch||mm||6|